D’Souza Pleads Guilty, Distracts From Benghazi

2016_obama

Although he spent the last several months claiming that he was somehow being framed or singled out by the Obama administration for being a vocal critic, D’ouche plead guilty today.

“I knew that causing a campaign contribution to be made in the name of another was wrong and something the law forbids,” D’Souza, 53, told U.S. District Judge Berman on Tuesday. “I deeply regret my conduct.”

Prosecutors said D’Souza asked two friends and their spouses to contribute $10,000 each to Long’s campaign and then reimbursed them.

You’re telling me Obama’s America 2016 had nothing to do with this and D’ouchebag really is guilty?

Whatevs, this is clearly just a distraction from Benghazi.

This entry was posted in Campaign Finance, Epic Fail, Jackassery and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Lady Willpower

    He still needs to apologize for banging Ann Coulter.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      Gee, thanks for planting that mental picture into my mind. >:P

    • D_C_Wilson

      So does Bill Maher.

    • stacib23

      So does Jimmie Walker.

  • muselet

    I’m going to guess Dinesh D’Souza’s lawyer cut a deal with the prosecutors: plead guilty in exchange for no (or at least minimal) prison time. Whatever his sentence, of course, D’Souza will continue to spin the matter as a principled man punished for standing up to the *scary music sting* thuggish Obama regime.

    He’ll come out of this with even shinier wingnut credentials, if such a thing is possible.

    –alopecia

    • Nefercat

      My God, one can only imagine the “I Survived the Obama Gulag as a Noble Martyr to Freedom” memoir likely to come of this.

      As well as the fevered thumbing through pages by those upstanding moralists eager to read more about his sexual travails with his liberal commie leftist Kenyan muslin homaseckshul cellmate.

      • muselet

        Coming soon to a remainders table near you.

        -alopecia

  • D_C_Wilson

    So, has “Obama forced D’Souza to plead guilty by threatening his family (and mistress) with Chicago-style thuggery” become a thing in the Wingnutisphere yet?