FBI Investigating Bundy Militiamen, Officers Saw Women Placed On The Front Line

BundyRanchSniper

Good news — the FBI is investigating the Bundy militiamen who pointed their rifles at Bureau of Land Management employees.

Las Vegas TV station KLAS reported Thursday that the FBI has begun interviewing Clark County sheriff’s officials in what the news station describes as a “formal investigation into alleged death threats, intimidation and possible weapons violations” on the part of the Bundy militia.

More:

FBI agents also spoke to an entire squad of Metro officers, who were on the scene to act as a buffer between the crowd and the BLM. Bundy supporters have insisted in emails and calls to 8 News NOW that no one in the crowd pointed weapons at BLM or Metro, but officers told the I-Team that is exactly what they saw, that many with guns set up behind women and children.

“It is not a rumor. When we first got out there and made a left to divide I-15, that is all you saw. You saw kids and women and horses in the backdrop and then men with guns, laying on the ground, in the back of pickup trucks. We’re going, ‘wow, this would never happen in Las Vegas,’ But it was there. That is not a rumor. It is reality and I saw it with my own eyes,” Metro Police Sgt. Tom Jenkins said.

Former Arizona Sheriff Richard Mack told Fox News that sacrificing women first was their plan all along. He later walked that back and claimed that was only his perception, but it seems evident that it really was the plan. They intentionally placed women in front of themselves so they would be killed in a crossfire.

That just goes to show you the Oath Keepers, Minutemen, and the other assorted lunatics who showed up that day are dickless cowards at heart. The rifles are compensation.

Unfortunately for the Bundy supporters who have denied allegations to the local news media, there are numerous photos and video of men peering down their scopes and aiming their weapons that day.

  • Badgerite

    Use of the wife and kids as human shields ( targets) . I believe that is grounds for divorce.

    • Churchlady320

      They will point to the ‘Women’s Emergency Brigade’ during the 1937 sit down strikes in Flint, MI as precedent for us liberals. EXCEPT that the women themselves created it and no children were anywhere in evidence. I don’t get the impression that the women and children at Bundy’s place had much say one way or the other.

      • muselet

        I seriously doubt these goobers know anything about the Women’s Emergency Brigade or the Flint Sit-down Strike (and even if they did, they wouldn’t associate themselves with the strikers).

          and even if they did, they wouldn’t associate themselves with the strikers

          Of course they would, if they thought it would support their lies. You’re not seeking consistency or sense in any thing they say, are you?

          • muselet

            The Flint strikers gasp shock horror supported unionization. They wuz commies! Wobblies! Un-Murcan!

            Loonies are seldom consistent except when it comes to workers’ rights. There is no way this lot would claim the mantle of the Flint Sit-Down Strikers.

            I can see that they would, out of ignorance and opportunism. If they were ignorant of what the Flint strikers were really after, and heard they were an example of a group standing for their rights, they could easily try to associate themselves in some why.

            Look at Bundy. He’s a lawbreaking welfare queen yet these ignorant folks flocked to him because they thought he was some sort of standing-up-for-your-rights-against-gov’t-overreach guy

  • ninjaf

    If the women wanted to arm themselves and stand shoulder to shoulder with the rest of the tri-cornered asshats on parade out there, that is one thing. But to put them out front, unarmed with children, is using human shields. The Taliban, al Qaeda, and other terrorist organizations also like to use those tactics. Way to go! *two thumbs up*

    • HilaryB

      They’re a bunch of cowards.

  • muselet

    Good news, indeed.

    –alopecia

  • JoyP

    I guess this means I should scrap that Las Vegas vacation. When it starts to hurt Nevada’s pocket book (and by this I mean Las Vegas), then maybe something will be done.

  • Gaian

    How sad that the commenters here, or the imbecile who wrote the article, cannot appreciate the fact that the women who went out to face the armed thugs from the BLM did so of their own free will because they were brave and cared about what might happen to their men. Perhaps these women felt that they could deescalate the violence of the trigger happy BLM agents and mercenaries who had already shot some of the cattle and probably didn’t really care who else they shot. I admire these women and do not lower them to the level of helpless children like the author does here; and I respect the men who respected the courage of their women and stood with them for what was right.

    • http://vermillionbrain.blogspot.com/ Vermillion

      THEY WERE PROTECTING THE CATTLE OF A BILL-DODGING ASSHOLE FROM FEDERAL AGENTS WHO JUST WANTED TO GET THEM OFF PUBLIC LAND.

      I just want to make that clear.

      No, it is not courageous. It is stupid. IF they were indeed there willingly, then they are the dumbest people on the goddamn planet. They are not Tank Man, this was not Tienanmen Square. It was cattle. CATTLE.

      C.
      A.
      T.
      T.
      L.
      E.

      CATTLE. That you kill to eat. People were wiling to die for that.

      That is goddamn moronic.

    • AJ Slemmer

      Idiot.

    • JMAshby

      Quoting Richard Mack:

      “We were actually strategizing to put all the women up at the front. If they are going to start shooting, it’s going to be women that are going to be televised all across the world getting shot by these rogue federal officers.”

      Sounds very heroic.

      Quoting you:

      …these women felt that they could deescalate the violence of the trigger happy BLM agents and mercenaries who had already shot some of the cattle

      What violence? No one was harmed. Who is trigger happy? What mercenaries? Which cattle were shot? Are you fucking serious? Do you really believe this shit?

      Fucking dolt.

    • Christopher Foxx

      How sad that the commenters here, or the imbecile who wrote the article, cannot appreciate the fact that the women who went out to face the armed thugs from the BLM did so of their own free will because they were brave and cared about what might happen to their men.

      How sad that the commenter, the imbecile who wrote the comment, cannot appreciate the fact that the women who went out to face the armed thugs duly authorize federal officers from the BLM didn’t care about what might happen to their men. If they had, they would have told them to stop being damn fools who think breaking the law to defend a welfare queen is an act of patriotism.

      I respect the men who respected the courage of their women and stood with them

      And by “stood with them” you mean “stood way behind them”.

      What an idiot.

    • nathkatun7

      You excusing cowardly behavior by men who pretend to be so macho. You have an explanation for women being used as human shields, what’s your explanation about children being used as human shields? Did they also, “of their own free will” volunteer to serve as human shields? Something must be fundamentally wrong with these macho men who want to provoke violence who would risk the lives of women, (“free will” or no free will), and children by using them as human shields.

  • Christopher Foxx

    the FBI is investigating the Bundy militiamen

    Excellent. And I’m sure all those conservative staunch supporters of law and order will similarly approve of this.

    Once they finish getting to the bottom of Benghazi.

  • Christopher Foxx

    Unfortunately for the Bundy supporters who have denied allegations to the local news media, there are numerous photos and video of men peering down their scopes and aiming their weapons that day

    Aw, c’mon! Who ya gonna believe? The self-serving claims of the folks actually there or your own lying eyes?

  • mgardener

    Why is anyone surprised?
    These are the same type of men that would allow a pregnant women to die if a lifesaving treatment would compromise the fetus instead of allowing an abortion.
    Disgusting people.

  • Jill Friedman

    Women and children are not in the same category. Women are adults who make their own choices. Children are dependent on adults for their safety. If adults repeatedly put their children in harm’s way, at some point the children could be removed from their custody.