Fishing Expedition

FishingExped

Artist – David Horsey

In other news, the U.S. is using unmanned drones to search for the nearly 300 kidnapped girls who are still missing in Nigeria according to the White House.

Given that Glenn Greenwald said it was “horrifying” that the US would intervene and help look for the girls, I can only imagine how he feels about the use of drones(!) as part of the search.

Speaking of Saint Glenn, he cashed out today and sold the rights for a movie. No word on whether or not the movie will open with a fictional scene in which the CIA hires the triads to assassinate Snowden. That came up in his debut profile, after all.

“Yes, I could be rendered by the CIA. I could have people come after me. Or any of the third-party partners. They work closely with a number of other nations. Or they could pay off the Triads. Any of their agents or assets.”

I think we have the plot of the next Bourne film.

This entry was posted in Benghazi, Drones, Glenn Greenwald, Open Thread and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

    I can’t wait to hear the paranoid exaggerations from Glenn Greendrone on the kidnapping search in Nigeria either. He’s become such a transparent bullshit artist, I’m finding fewer of his worshippers attacking commenters on the blogs…and that’s a good thing to my mind.

  • nellcote

    I really hope someone asks him about the situation in Brazil during his book tour.

  • Churchlady320

    Next Bourne film? But who will play him? Marty Feldman is dead.

    • Mike Lumisch

      LGF pegs it at Beavis for Snowden and Butthead for the Glenn.

  • Mike Lumisch

    In a way, I can’t help but feel sorry for Ed. After all he did, stealing those documents and bullying Glenn into installing adequate encryption so they could set up the hand off, what does he get after Greenwald skips town with the goodies and the loot?

    Accommodations in a pension around the corner from Lubyanka and a “job” with the Russian apparat must look pretty disappointing compared to a quarter billion dollars and some book/movie deals.

  • i_a_c

    It was always about ca$h for Glenn Greenbacks from the start. He has to keep his followers in a frenzy so they all rush out and buy his book.

    You know, it makes so much more sense from the ca$h angle. Lots of things do.

  • GrafZeppelin127

    That’s a great cartoon. Sums things up rather well, I think.

  • 1933john

    “Come starboard to Brainghazi,
    me hearties”, says Captain Rove.