‘Guns are for Hunting Politicians’ Says Micro-Phallused Plumber

I’m old enough to remember when the party line was that guns are for hunting and protecting your family against home invasions.

According to Joe the Fraudulent Plumber, guns are for killing politicians.

Guns are mostly for hunting down politicians who would actively seek to take your freedoms and liberty away from you,” Wurzelbacher wrote on Thursday in a blog post on his website. “Google ‘Hitler, Mao, Kim Jung Il, Castro, Stalin’ just for starters.”

To recap: guns are more important than your dead kids. Guns are for killing politicians.

Why on earth would I be sharing more of this asshole’s views? Because I think the Secret Service should pay him a visit.

This entry was posted in Gun Fetishists, Guns, Wingnuts and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • TimJ

    Reading this crap is like biting a sore in your mouth. It can be incredibly painful, you do it anyhow. Makes me hate myself.

  • muselet

    As far as me being nice, cordial, respectful – don’t hurt people’s feelings… bla bla? We tried that and look where it got us?

    Yeah, you were real nice and cordial and respectful when you told Richard Martinez off. Didn’t hurt anyone’s feelings then, did you?

    Half-wit.

    Also too, bonus snark points go to TPM commenter fargo116:

    ‘Hunting politicians’

    Gimme a break. The only thing THIS guy’s ever hunted has been the TV remote.

    –alopecia

  • bbiemeret

    Didn’t someone around here recently comment on what a “nice guy” this douche is?

    • Christopher Foxx

      Tommy.

  • GrafZeppelin127

    Joe, dude, m’man, boobie, why don’t you show us what you mean by that. Let’s see you “hunt” a “politician” who “would actively seek to take your freedoms and liberty away from you.” Care to name names, Joe? Care to tell us who you plan to “hunt?” Or is there some other use you want to make of that pie-hole of yours?

    Do it, Joe. Hunt a politician. Let’s see it. I dare you. I super-double-triple-dog dare you.

  • Hemisemidemiquaver

    Didn’t Joe run for some political office (and lose by ALOT)? Doesn’t that make him a politician? Shouldn’t Joe hunt himself? Perhaps he already has. Micro-phallused and all.

  • Lady Willpower

    What would Googling Mao, Stalin, Castro, etc. prove? Were any of these men hunted and killed by patriots?

    • vgranucci

      He’s just naming various Big Bads. Castro is still on this side of his final reward, Mao died of a heart attack, Stalin of a stroke (with rumors of poisoning), Hitler shot himself rather than face capture by the Russians. Mussolini, however was executed by partisans while attempting to leave Italy.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Is he saying that Hinkley was just guilty of hunting out of season?