Ironically Named Rep Ponders Gay Sex and Garbage Trucks

As South Dakota faces challenges to its ban on same-sex marriage, state Representative Steve Hickey (R) ponders if the jury is still out on gay sex.

“I’m asking the doctors who practice in our state, is the science really settled on this issue or is it more the case that you feel silenced and intimidated?” Hickey wrote in the letter, which he posted on his Facebook page. [...]

“Certainly there are board-certified doctors in our state who will attest to what seems self-evident to so many: gay sex is not good for the body or mind,” he wrote. “Pardon a crude comparison but regarding men with men, we are talking about a one-way alley meant only for the garbage truck to go down. Frankly, I’d question the judgment of doctor who says it’s all fine.”

say-what

Hickey has apparently put a lot of thought into this whole gay sex thing, but he thinks about it in terms you may use to describe it to a child.

Well, you see Jimmy…

This entry was posted in LGBT and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • 1933john

    Hey Hickey, do some “Chocolat Speedway Boogie”
    with a vibrator, and tell me again that it’s not “good
    for the body or mind”, plus, it will clear up your bulging
    eyes,and red face after not too many performances.

  • Christopher Foxx

    I’m asking the doctors who practice in our state, is the science really settled on this issue or is it more the case that you feel silenced and intimidated?

    Nope, no leading question there.

    “Certainly there are board-certified doctors in our state who will attest to what seems self-evident to so many: gay sex is not good for the body or mind,

    I wonder if they actually believe that, or feel intimidated to say so.

  • Christopher Foxx

    we are talking about a one-way alley meant only for the garbage truck to go down.

    Good to know Hickey will never get his prostate checked or have a colonoscopy. Makes it just that bit more likely that he’ll leave us alone sooner by dying of something treatable.

  • muselet

    Righties have an unhealthy obsession with how other people have sex, don’t they?

    –alopecia

    • Badgerite

      Bingo!!!!

  • j hentai

    strange how it all was “comes” down to adam & steve because i’d be willing to bet there’s an awful lot of stephanie & eve on the tax-payer provided computer.

  • Treading_Water

    I can only think of one sexual act that could be considered homosexual only, and it requires two uncircumcised men and doesn’t involve penetration. Driving down an alley, no matter which alley, is not gender specific.

    • Jado

      You don’t have Hickey’s definitions of “homasexchal”. He has a whole long list of “those” type of activities, and it gets longer every time he thinks of a new one. He’s gonna compile them into a new book, The Homo Nono Sutra.