It Was Obama in Benghazi With The Candlestick

The Three Stooges are demanding to know where President Obama was on the night of the Benghazi attack.

Three Republican senators on Friday wrote to President Obama demanding he reveal where he was — if not in the Situation Room — during the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

Sens. John McCain (R-Ariz.), Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) and Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.) said it is time for the White House to clear up the mystery surrounding Obama’s activities that night.

Obviously President Obama was on the ground in Libya leading the attack on the Benghazi compound. That’s what he ordered the State Department to cover up, right?

If McCain, Graham, and Ayotte hadn’t skipped that classified briefing two years ago to hold a press conference maybe they wouldn’t have so many questions.

TrueDetectiveS2

This entry was posted in Benghazi, Conspiracy Theory, John McCain, President Obama and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    Three of the most useless people in politics demand—demand, do you hear me, demand, dammit!—to know where Barack Obama was during the attack in Benghazi! Benghazi!! Benghazi!!! Presumably we are meant to believe this sudden interest is unconnected to (a) John McCain’s existential horror that other Rs getting more face time on the teevee machine, (b) Lindsey Graham’s upcoming bring-on-the-crazee primary, or (c) no one knowing who the heck Kelly Ayotte is.

    Somewhere in Connecticut, Joe Lieberman is weeping softly into his fifth vodka rocks, knowing his signature should be on that letter.

    –alopecia

  • Nefercat

    “Three Republican senators on Friday wrote to President Obama demanding he reveal where he was — if not in the Situation Room — during the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.”

    wtfwtfwtfwtf?

    What fucking difference can it possibly mean? Did he get a call that there was a situation? Or did someone walk up to him and tell him? Yes. Yes, they did. Because he is the fucking President of the fucking United States of America and the procedures are in place to notify the fucking President of the fucking United States of America that a crisis seems to be happening.

    Unless his response was to tell the messenger to fuck off and leave a post-it on the desk and that he would pop by the Oval Office in a week or so after he finished memorizing the Koran and signing an executive order requiring GPS chips to be implanted in all da white wimmen so he would know where they were at, what fucking difference can it mean?

    Did you go the big important situation room? Wolf Blitzer was in his. Did you stop to take a pee first? When did you check in? When? Prove it!

    Or, I don’t know, were you where you could be in CONSTANT FUCKING 21st CENTURY COMMUNICATION with your advisors?

    Not good enough, because you’re presidenting while blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and we are never going to get over it.

    Fuck them all to the hell of being surrounded for all eternity by a million squawking, screeching, braying, baying, clutching, scraggle-headed Sarah Palins.

    These fucking assholes think he was photoshopped into the situation room photo of the Bin Laden raid. So, like the birth certificate, no answer will be good enough. He should tell them at least he wasn’t sitting around reading My Pet Goat upside down and to go fuck themselves.

    • Christopher Foxx

      Fully with you there until the My Pet Goat reference, Nefercat. Not good form to complain about the wingnuts thinking Obama was photoshopped and then fall for a photoshop yourself. Leave that crazy to the other side.
      http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/bushbook.asp

      • Nefercat

        I hadn’t seen or heard about the other reading incident with the other book in that picture (other than subconsciously, I suppose). I just used the My Pet Goat (which I know he wasn’t looking at upside down) along with something it seemed like he would be capable of doing (looking at a book upside down).

        • Christopher Foxx

          Understood. I just think “our” side does better when we don’t use the same types of lies that are so common on the other side.