Jindal: Fight to Repeal Obamacare is Like The Moon Landing

JindalStupidParty

In an impassioned plea to his party to carry on the fight against Obamacare, Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal managed to make affordable healthcare abolitionists look even more stupid.

“But even many conservative “thinkers” in Washington have given in to ObamaCare fatalism. They may not say so in public, but they fully believe that talk of the law’s repeal exists only in the land of unsophisticated rubes.

The country that won two world wars and put a man on the moon cannot, it is believed, repeal a disastrous public policy. Says who? Why not?”

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! If we can defeat the Axis powers and put a man on the moon, we can repeal affordable healthcare! Who’s with me?

The buried lede here is that Bobby Jindal believes the moon landing was real and not shot on a sound-stage. This clearly disqualifies him from the field of presidential hopefuls.

(ht Price Benowitz LLP, Virginia)
This entry was posted in Stupid Party, Super Stupid, Wingnuts and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    Bobby Jindal’s piece is 593 words of pure, uncut, unalloyed, 200-proof, yokel-baiting gibberish.

    In other words, he’s running for president in 2016.

    –alopecia

  • reggid

    We can win two world wars, we can put a man on the moon, but we can’t monitor volcanoes or conclude anything about climate trends, right Bobby?

  • Badgerite

    If we put a man on the moon, we can run right over that cliff! Are you with me?

  • Christopher Foxx

    The country that won two world wars and put a man on the moon cannot, it is believed, repeal a disastrous public policy.

    Sure we can. But the only way in which “disastrous” truthfully applies to the ACA is that it’s been a disaster for the Republican party.

    It’s popular, it’s working and they’ve branded it to a Democratic President.

    Jindal and the rest don’t want it repealed because it’s a disaster for Americans. They want it repeals because it’s working and they gave Democrats the credit.

    • trgahan

      “They want it repealed because it’s working and they gave Democrats the credit.”

      and the Democratic President who proposed, advocated, and signed the law…is a…welll…er….you know….

  • doug r

    When Mount St Helens blew up in 1980, it killed 57 people. We heard it about 200 miles away. Jindal is an IDIOT.