Keepin’ it Classy

Texas gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis (D) was greeted by these posters outside a fundraiser in Los Angeles this morning.

WendyDavisBarbie

You may not notice it at first — in fact I didn’t until I did a double take — but the poster shows Davis holding a black baby that is being aborted.

I’m sure I don’t need to enunciate the numerous ways in which this image is offensive. I doubt we would see Abortion Ken posters if Greg Abbott’s opponent were a pro-choice man. It just doesn’t have quite the same demeaning ring to it.

This entry was posted in Abortion, Racism, Wingnuts and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Victor_the_Crab

    Wow, that’s disgusting. These losers and haters of Wendy Davis are tiny, tiny people who aren’t worthy to tie her pink tennis shoes up.

  • muselet

    *headdesk*

    –alopecia

    • bbiemeret

      *jawfloor*

      • Christopher Foxx

        *shrug with utter lack of surprise*

        Seriously. This is what they do. We all know that.

  • GrafZeppelin127

    Jeebus fleebing cripes.

    Just when you thought they couldn’t….. oh, fuck it.

  • vancall

    Smdh!

  • stacib23

    Just once, I would love to see these people engaged in a conversation about that child’s life after birth and the importance of making sure the kid is housed, fed and educated. How many of these very same people are against any program that can help a struggling mother / family also ensure that the child has more than just life, but a real shot at living.

    • muselet

      How many? All of them, near as I can tell.

      –alopecia

  • Drew4U

    You are either safe, legal and medically provided abortion or you are for unsafe, illegal and un-medically provided abortion. Not many issues at all are black & white for rational liberals, but that’s one of ‘em.

  • mrbrink

    And somewhere between here and the inside of an asshole is Erick Erickson beaming like the illegitimate father of a newborn nazi baby.