Lunatic Quote of the Day

Boko Haram is a distraction from Benghazi!

“Are we witnessing an Obama ‘Wag the Dog’ moment with Boko Haram in Nigeria? I say yes. Consider all the scandals facing the Obama administration, especially Benghazi and the Select Committee.” -Allen West (R) on kidnapped Nigerian girls

BenghaziAliens

This entry was posted in Benghazi, Quote, Wingnuts and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • D_C_Wilson

    Benghazi is just a distraction from Allen West abusing prisoners!

  • i_a_c

    Benghazi happened, so to avoid distracting from it, nobody should do anything else for the rest of eternity.

  • muselet

    Thank you for sharing, Allen West.

    One quick question for you, sir, before you go: the nation should care about the ill-informed opinion of a singularly ineffective one-term Congressman why, exactly?

    –alopecia

  • Mike_Norris

    Allen West’s mental illness is a distraction from reality. I still shudder when I realize that this goofy bastard was a congressman. Holy shit….

  • Robert Scalzi

    Allen West ?? isn’t he the guy who makes Louie Gohmert seem reasonable ??

    • Victor_the_Crab

      Apples and oranges in a bushel of crazy fruit.

  • ninjaf

    Do you know when the last time was that Repbulicans accused the Democrats of wagging the dog? I believe it was when a pesky little organization called al Qaeda had attacked the USS Cole. But, hey…everything old is new again!

  • Badgerite

    I believe the phrase is “souless bastard”.

  • Brutlyhonest

    I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: The person who decided to let west retire with NJP instead of court martialing him and dismissing him from service should punch himself ion the nads. Hard.