Opportunity

Opportunists

Artist – Clay Bennett

In other news, Obamacare is working so well that free clinics are closing because everyone’s covered.

Meanwhile, if you were thinking about visiting the town of Wolfeboro, New Hampshire; don’t.

Have a good weekend.

This entry was posted in Benghazi, Open Thread and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Christopher Foxx

    the [town police]commissioner, Robert Copeland, admitted to having made the comment, writing, “I believe I did use the ‘N’ word in reference to the current occupant of the Whitehouse. For this, I do not apologize — he meets and exceeds my criteria for such,”

    Questioner: “And what criteria is that?”
    Copeland: “Well, first, he’s black.”
    Questioner: “And second?”
    Copeland: “I have no second.”

  • mdblanche

    Wolfeboro, NH… now where have I heard of that town before? Oh, yes.