Rove: I Didn’t Say That Thing I’m Saying Again Now

Picard and Riker Facepalm

Karl Rove didn’t say Hillary Clinton has brain damage, but she probably does and we should pay attention to her health. Or something.

ROVE: “I didn’t say she had brain damage. She had a serious health episode and my point was that from, I think it was the 7th of December in 2012 through the 7th of January of 2013, she underwent, first she had apparently a serious virus. [...]

They announced then on the 15th of December that she had at some period in the past week fallen. They didn’t say when, they didn’t say where. She was recovering at home. On the 30th of December she goes in and turns out to have had a blood clot. They won’t say where. The next day they say that it is between her skull and her brain behind her right ear. She’s in the hospital for four days. She goes home, is back in the office on the 7th and testifies on the 25th wearing special glasses that allow her to deal with the double vision that this episode caused.”

See? It all makes sense. Connect the dots!

If you’re trying to refute accusations that you said Hillary is brain damaged, you probably shouldn’t run down the list of reasons why you think she’s brain damaged.

I don’t think Karl Rove is a turd blossom with dementia but he does exhibit all the symptoms. I’m just saying, we need to pay attention to his health.

This entry was posted in Hillary Clinton, Wingnuts and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Da Dorq

    All the proof you need is the simple fact that if she really had brain damage, she’d be a right-wing Republican. She isn’t, so she doesn’t. You’re welcome.

    • Badgerite

      Ba Boom! Well done.

  • Badgerite

    “Special glasses that allow her to deal with the double vision”? What ‘special glasses’ do that, pray tell? And how does that interact with her vulnerability to the rays from Krytonite?
    Daily Kos has a post by Jed Lewison about this. Seems Hilary Clinton spent 4 days in the hospital. FOUR. Not 30. And when she went home she was wearing sun glasses and the pictures at DK show her wearing those same glasses at various times in 2011. She was hospitalized in 2013. Those were just her normal sunglasses.
    And what is on prominent display is why they call him Turd Blossom.

  • captkurt

    Wait, so now she really did have a legitimate reason for that hospital stay? Does anyone else recall that, at the time this was happening, various voices on the Right were saying that the whole thing was fabricated, and she was just in the hospital to distract from the various scandals she was involved in? Or was it, maybe, to dodge accountability for, I think it was….. Benghazi?! So, come on guys, which one was it?

    • Christopher Foxx

      It was both/neither. She was there because she wasn’t/was actually sick. It makes/lacks perfect/any sense. It’s all clear once you have the dissonant mind/rectum of a Republican.

  • Christopher Foxx

    I imagine, if I were Clinton, that I’d be very tempted to forgo a run for the Presidency just so I didn’t have to deal with all the bullshit. OTOH, I’d be very tempted to run, even if it likely that I’d lose, just to show folks how utterly vile and pointless Republicans are.

    Yeah, they went to crazytown on Bill, and crazytown^2 for Obama. But they’ll square it again (at least) should Clinton run. Their reaction to her running should prompt all but the most Kool-Aid soaked Tea Partiers to finally have a “Whoa. How far can I distance myself from these people?” moment.