The Bubble Genius Bob & Chez Show 5/15/14

pee_wee_greenwald

Pee Wee: Greenwald’s First NSA Revelation from His New Book is Hooey; The Press Treatment of Greenwald; The Greenwald and Snowden Movie Produced by Zero Dark Thirty Studio; Anonymous Hackers Similar to MLK; The Government Will Be Overthrown on Friday; Sandy Hook Truther Vandalizes Memorial Then Calls Victim’s Mother; InfoWars Goon Dan Bidondi Interviews Mentally Ill Truther for Alex Jones; and much more. Brought to you by Bubble Genius, the BobCesca.com Amazon Link and the Bowen Law Group.

There’s more political talk in this week’s After Party — Friday at Noon eastern time. If you’re not a member, subscribe already. Only $6/month, cancel any time.

NEW! Download individual After Party podcasts for $2 each via our Band Camp page.

Download the mp3 (56 minutes, 23mb)
RSS Feed
Bob & Chez Show Archive

Bubble Genius

This entry was posted in Bob and Chez Show. Bookmark the permalink.
  • HilaryB

    Whoa. Glenn Greenwald does look a lot like Pee Wee Herman.

    The overthrow of government tomorrow ought to be interesting. I wonder if Bidondi will be dispatched to DC to provide minute-by-minute coverage of the festivities. I must say though that the list of interim leaders is a little scary.

    On a serious note, I do not think there’s anything wrong with making fun of Bidondi. He’s a jerk. Yes, he may be mentally challenged, but he clearly knows right from wrong. He knows what he says is controversial and the affect that it has on people. So, I do not think he deserves special treatment or protection from any kind of criticism. Keep peckin’ at him, Bob.

      Thanks! I assure you, the relentless peckin’ will continue.

      • Mike Lumisch

        God has been kind to you: he made your enemies ridiculous.

  • muselet

    “A poor, derpy ankle-biter.” That comes close to poetry, in a weird way.

    Oh, bloody hell! You guys are going to force me to pay attention (briefly) to Glenn Greenwald.

    Glenn Greenwald was a litigator. I’m sure GrafZeppelin will correct me if I’m wrong, but in my (limited) experience, litigators use words the way squids use ink. No one can lay a glove on Greenwald because nobody can find him behind that defensive cloud of words.

    “The next time there is a terrorist attack, Glenn Greenwald will be burned alive.” Perhaps, but Greenwald will be about number 10,000 on the list (every elected official everywhere will be higher on the list than a soi-disant journalist whom no one has heard of).

    “Gout permitting.” Good one.

    I’ll go out on a limb and say Operation American Spring won’t draw the 10–30 million protesters the organizers are so confidently predicting. The explanation for the lower-than-promised turnout could be amusing—I’ll be disappointed if black helicopters and the Illuminati don’t loom large—but since Righties seem to have unlimited goes at the Reset button, the failure of this protest will be stuffed down the memory hole along with all the others.

    As for a few superannuated Righty loons overthrowing the government, don’t make me laugh, my lips are chapped.

    The Sandy Hook Truthers (Troofers in general) really need to STFU and go away.

    Hey, maybe Dan Bidondi should play Glenn Greenwald in the movie!

    –alopecia

  • Mike Lumisch

    You folks surely noticed this a long time ago, but the hysterical ninnies over at the Daily Kos have begun to use the word “cesca” as a collective noun for everyone who refuses to join the greenwaldian hive mind. “I’m sure the cescas will be all over this report that Obama doesn’t actually eat the hearts of the US citizens he drone murders like the Snowden revelations say,” that sort of thing. I find this tremendously amusing: two thumbs up, Bob, you’ve hit the big time like xerox and kleenex.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      Bob should wear that as a badge of honor.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    AFAIC, there is no difference between Glenn Greenwald and Dan Bidondi. Well, except that the former can speak very well.

    • Mike Lumisch

      OK, I finally gazoogled Dan Bidondi and now I can’t stop laughing.

      What if, instead of hookers and blow, Greenwald has hidden himself away to binge on Yoohoo and Twinkies and now he’s such a blubbering lardbody his handlers won’t let him out in public. Chronic sugar blackouts might explain why he can’t get anything published over at The/Intercept.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Is anyone else having trouble with the After Party feed? I keep trying to log in, but it won’t let me download. I even tried resetting my password. Nothing is working.