The Daily Banter Mail Bag: Greenwald True Believers, Banter Diversity and We Have 48 Hours to Live

In this week’s edition of The Daily Banter Mail Bag, Bob, Ben and Chez discuss Greenwald fans, diversity at The Daily Banter and what we’d do with 48 hours to live.

Answers here.

1. What do you think it would take for Greenwald’s true believers to finally be willing to see their vaunted saint for what he really is? Is it possible that the tweet about the kidnapped girls in Nigeria will at least give some who support him a little pause?
– Will

2. I’m not pulling a Suey Park on you but is diversity ever a concern at The Daily Banter? Do any of you sometimes wish you had more voices with different backgrounds?
– Suzy

3. You’ve got 48 hours to live. What do you do?
– JP

This entry was posted in Mail Bag, The Daily Banter. Bookmark the permalink.
  • Mike Lumisch

    Speaking of Greenwald’s true believers, the hysterical ninnies over at dailykos.com are running around like termites after somebody drove a bulldozer through their hill. They are quite, quite distraught that their fertility goddess has been insulted by Bob and his most recent tweet. Evidently, if you squint real hard and stare directly into the noonday sun you can convince yourself that the Glenn totally schooled Bob in response; we surely will be lucky if Bob does not drink himself to death after such a humiliation.

    The crux of the matter? The Army’s Africa Command really is using our hashtags to murder innocent children, just like the Glenn intended to say when he made his original noxious tweet.