U.S. Hiring Surges, Distracts From Benghazi

Hiring surged during the month of April according to the Labor Department.

via Bloomberg

The 288,000 gain in employment was the biggest since January 2012 and followed a 203,000 increase the prior month, Labor Department figures showed today in Washington. The median forecast in a Bloomberg survey of economists called for a 218,000 advance. Unemployment dropped to 6.3 percent, the lowest level since September 2008.

The economy is recovering at a faster pace again now that Winter is finally over.

It’s curious timing, isn’t it? Winter finally goes away and hiring surges just as the Republicans move to appoint a select witch hunter committee. Is someone cooking the books? Did the White House use the Weather Weapon? Who edited the talking points?

BenghaziAliens

This entry was posted in Economy, Jobs and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • trgahan

    Yeah, no matter who reports these numbers, the right wing media infotainment complex will (likely already has) reported them as “misleading representations” at best and “scandalous fakes” at worst. Their base just can’t handle reality anymore…

  • DJ Mauri

    I’m just so sick of their obsession with Benghazi. The US has so many actual problems, but instead we must endlessly debate stupid ones