Unconvinced

Apes In Charge

Artist – Rob Rogers

In other news, Marco Rubio is an imbecile.

“Our climate is always changing,” Rubio said. “And what they have chosen to do is take a handful of decades of research and say that this is now evidence of a longer-term trend that’s directly and almost solely attributable to man-made activities.”

They’ve looked at “decades” of data but that doesn’t mean there’s a long-term trend. Derp.

Meanwhile, real scientists are warning that melting of the western Antarctic ice sheet probably means sea level rise of at least 10 feet is “inevitable.” Goodbye Florida, home of Marco Rubio.

FLsealevel

(map via Climate Central)

This entry was posted in Open Thread and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Draxiar
  • swift_4

    I try not to give in to my evil side. But when I see that half the state of Florida will be under water, i think “Good”. My great grandchildren will be able to go on a cruise and the ship will dock right at Disney World.