Unopposed

Bob Hall will be the next senator to represent North Texas because he is running completely unopposed by the state Democratic party.

Bob hall is a certifiable lunatic.

He doesn’t understand “why the [immigrants] who are coming here want to turn it into a country like where they came from.” He thinks Obama is using public schools for “communist indoctrination.” He thinks bike paths are part of a United Nations plot. He believes a “confederation of states” can nullify federal laws. He thinks Bob Deuell was controlled by Satan.

Hall defeated his slightly-less-batshit GOP opponent Bob Deuell (R-Satan) by just 300 votes.

If we’re being fair; if local residents see fit to nominate Hall, a man who thinks bike paths are part a U.N plot to usurp your freedom, I doubt the Democratic party could even field a competitive candidate.

I doubt this will be the last we hear of this nutcase. Soon he’ll have a voice in the Texas Senate and I’m sure he’s prepared to use it.

This entry was posted in Wingnuts and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    Holy cats. Ashby, calling Bob Hall a certifiable lunatic is an understatement.

    –alopecia

  • Toolymegapoopoo

    I hope they had a hose ready to cool off Cesca when he heard about the bike paths thing. I still can’t wrap my head around how bike paths have anything to do with, well, anything other than good wholesome exercise and family fun. My family and I spent all day today geocaching along a bike path. When we got home my wife and I sacrificed a kitten to UNICEF. Oh… my…GOD!

    • D_C_Wilson

      I think it’s the idea of anything that involves using public funds for a transportation/recreation project that doesn’t directly benefit the petroleum industry. It sends them into a boiling rage at the thought that people might travel from point A to point B without giving their tithe to ExxonMobile.