Where’s The Health Certificate?

BirthCertificate

Hillary Clinton could make this all go away if she simply showed us her birth certificate medical records, wouldn’t you say?

“Hillary has done herself a disservice,” [former Bush staffer Brad Blakeman] said. “When she suffered this illness she was a public servant, she was a secretary of state. She could have ended this by making her records public at that time, then we really wouldn’t be talking about it at this time.” [...]

“The fact is that she kept the records sealed, she kept it for a purpose,” he said. “But eventually, if she knows she’s going to run for president, everything will have to come out. It would’ve been better to do it then than now.”

Where’s the long-form medical records? We better get Donald Trump’s investigators on the case. Are they still in Hawaii? I heard they found some amazing things.

This entry was posted in Conspiracy Theory, Hillary Clinton, Wingnuts and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Nefercat

    Oh, ffs.

  • muselet

    “Hillary has done herself a disservice,” [former Bush staffer Brad Blakeman] said.

    “She should have anticipated that Karl Rove would make up some nonsense about her injuries—if they really are injuries!—and that we Righties would then spend endless hours flinging our poo. If she’s going to run for president, she’s going to have to prove to us that Rove’s lie isn’t really the truth,” Blakeman cackled before flying off, as winged monkeys are wont to do.

    The only real surprise in all of this is that Orly Taitz hasn’t filed a lawsuit yet.

    –alopecia

  • Churchlady320

    Mr. Blakeman, this is a violation of HIPPA to demand the revelation of personal medical information. Clearly it is YOU, sir, who are unfit for federal duty.

  • Mart

    Wasn’t he the guy pushing for full disclosure of Bush’s AIr National Guard records?

  • D_C_Wilson

    And it begins. The beauty of this call is that, no matter how many records she releases, it will never be enough.

    • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

      Ain’t that the truth.
      This just shows how scared they are of Hillary because they have no plan for the nation, are totally dependent on their propaganda machine, meaningless buzzwords, the absolute stupidity of their base and voter disenfranchisement.
      Oh yeah….and BENGHAZI which I’ll bet most republicans don’t even know whether it’s a 1960′s actor, or a country, or a city and haven’t a clue what continent it’s on.

  • mrbrink

    The GOP has nominated their candidate and it looks like the Smearing H. Clinton(R-Defeated)Campaign-a-for-losers is off to a laughable standstill of a start!

    It’s like their pheromones are made of fear and sadness and they’re attracting everything from lion maulings to birds shitting on their eyeballs and flying away laughing.