Bergdhazi

Is Sgt. Bowe Bergdhal, his release from enemy captivity, or the five prisoners released from Guantanamo Bay in exchange for him responsible for the 2012 attack on the American embassy in Benghazi?

No, but Fox News would like you to connect the dots on your own.

I may be a relatively young man compared to my colleagues here, but in my life I have not seen a news organization treat a soldier returning from enemy captivity in this manner.

There are prisoners who were released from the prison in Guantanamo Bay that are considered suspects in the attack on the American embassy in Benghazi, but they were not released by the Obama administration; they were released by the Bush administration.

This entry was posted in Benghazi, The Media and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Churchlady320

    This is fallacious reasoning – post hoc ergo propter hoc. That’s magical ‘causation’. How can something that occurs in 2014 have caused an event in 2012? You are correct in noting that any released prisoners that might have been involved in Benghazi were released by Bush, but where’s the fun in THAT? So much better to assert that something two years later than the event caused the event.

    At this rate my snark that Pearl Harbor is Obama’s doing because he was born in Hawaii will become a RWNJ meme…

  • muselet

    Disgusting. (And I have more than a couple of years on you, Ashby, and I haven’t seen this phenomenon, either.)

    –alopecia

  • nathkatun7

    This is blatant propaganda aimed at ignorant people who have already been conditioned to hate President Obama.