Conspiracy Theory

Is Ambassador Susan Rice secretly working for Al Qaeda?

According to Iowa representative and secret border control agent Steve King, that seems to be the case.

For the record, we don’t know what the exact circumstances of Bergdahl’s capture were, but apparently Steve King does. It also isn’t clear if Susan Rice had any involvement in the exchange of prisoners.

Bergdhazi!

This entry was posted in Conspiracy Theory, Wingnuts and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • D_C_Wilson

    King can’t even get his facts straight when accusing others of lying. The five “swappees” and the people we negotiated with for their release are Taliban, not Al Qaeda.

  • Clancy

    King represents Iowa’s 4th Congressional district and is thankfully not in the US Senate.

    • JMAshby

      Heh these are the consequences of hitting publish about 30 minutes after waking up. I know better.

  • burbank_burt
  • muselet

    To paraphrase Charlie Pierce, boxes of rocks and sacks of hair are insulted by the comparison.

    –alopecia

  • Badgerite

    This is something you can’t make up. Oliver North has piped up about the issue.
    He wants the media to ask if “there was a ransom paid”. Irony doesn’t cover it.
    Maybe Obama traded ‘arms for hostages’. Like Saint Ronald of Reagan did.

  • j hentai
  • nathkatun7

    Something has gone terribly wrong in this country! This lunatic, Steve King, should be no where near our Congress! What is wrong with the majority of the people in his Iowa’s 4th Congressional district who keep voting for him?