Conspiracy Theory

tinfoilHats

Is President Obama planning to cancel the next presidential election so he can remain in power forever? Could be.

On his “Washington Watch” radio program yesterday, Family Research Council President Tony Perkins read a letter from a listener, Todd, who warned that President Obama is attempting a “hostile government takeover” that would cancel the 2016 presidential election.

“Well, Todd, good point,” Perkins responded.

Good point, Todd. The only way to prepare for this is to run out and buy more guns as soon as possible before he takes them.

As we all know, regulating greenhouse gases under existing laws that were passed by Congress, one of which was recently reaffirmed by the Supreme Court, is just two steps removed from totalitarianism.

Suckers.

This entry was posted in Conspiracy Theory, Wingnuts and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    I’ll be a cynic and say “Todd” is one of the Family Research Council’s interns. Either that or “Todd” is one of the voices in Tony Perkins’s head.

      I’ll be a cynic realist and say…

      FTFY

  • Nefercat

    “Tony Perkins read a letter from a listener, Todd, who warned that President Obama is attempting a “hostile government takeover”
    —————————
    Yes, because “Todd” is someone that is privy to all the most high-level discussions out there. You won’t find an administration official out there who would consider any action without discussing it with “Todd” first.

    Wait! If Todd really is so close to the administration that he knows what their plans are for the 2016 election, then he must be a plant! He’s distracting rill ‘Murkins because, uh, in order to, uh, um…wait, no. Huh.

  • mrbrink

    That’s so right, Todd. Great point. Maybe the greatest fucking point in the history of points. I can tell you’re a man who knows what’s at stake in this war on our dear Christ Lord God Jesus Claus. And with our goddamn beloved Dow Jones closing at 16,734.19, it’s lock & load time for liberal swine everywhere! Open season, Todd! Do it! Do it! Dooooo it!!! If you get caught, I don’t know you. You understand.