Conspiracy Theory

tinfoilHats

Arizona state Senator Kelli Ward (R) is very concerned about Chemtrails, or at least her constituents are and she’s taking their concerns serious enough to hold a public hearing.

State Sen. Kelli Ward (R) told the Havasu News that she’s heard from some constituents who were concerned about contrails from airplanes having an effect on both the mercury levels in their bloodstream and on the local weather.

“I have gotten a lot of communications from people who are concerned and there has been a sense that no one has been doing anything for them to address those concerns,” she told the Havasu News. “I can’t do field tests on the water, but I can connect them to the people who do.”

People who don’t believe in climate change or global warming will believe in Chemtrails.

This reminds me of the northeastern residents who claimed that their neighborhood wind turbines make them sick. And, as you might have guessed, the Environmental Protection Agency found no evidence of that either.

Why use Chemtrails to control the weather anyway? Why not use the Weather Weapon?

This entry was posted in Conspiracy Theory, Wingnuts and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    My favorite paragraph in the story:

    “Every time they do chemtrailing there is some dramatic change in the weather. I noticed it this weekend and then it got very windy,” Havasu County resident Jennifer Cramer told the newspaper. “I’m not a scientist and I don’t know what’s in the (chemtrails). I think we have a right to know instead of worry about it every day.”

    Do people who think this way believe that eating dinner causes the sun to set?

    –alopecia

    • Nefercat

      “Do people who think this way believe that eating dinner causes the sun to set?”
      –Yes.

      ” “I’m not a scientist and I don’t know what’s in the (chemtrails). I think we have a right to know instead of worry about it every day.””
      –And when they are told what is in the contrails, they will say they are being lied to. And then they will worry about the contrails AND that they are being lied to about them.

      ““I’m not a scientist…”
      –You don’t say. I’m shocked.

      • muselet

        If it didn’t mean a long, boring drive, I’d be tempted to go to Kingman and sit in on tomorrow evening’s hearing. Of course, exposure to that much concentrated stupid would be terribly depressing, so it’s probably better that I live six hours away.

    “People who don’t believe in climate change or global warming will believe in Chemtrails.”
    Therein lies a sad and sorry truth.