Conspiracy Theory

You can give Dr. Ben Carson points for originality, I suppose.

Typically when someone speaks of the coming New World Order, they point fingers at “the globalists” who are clearly masterminding it, but Ben Carson believes gay people are our true overlords.

via Right Wing Watch

In his keynote speech at the National Organization for Marriage’s March for Marriage gala last week, Dr. Ben Carson explained how Marxists are using LGBT rights to “divide and conquer” Americans in order to impose the “New World Order.”

Carson said he knows about this plot for reading right-wing conspiracy theorist W. Cleon Skousen’s book “The Naked Communist.”

If he read it in a book, it must be true.

That’s how that works, right? There are some great books on the Mole people who inhabit the hollow Earth underneath our very feet that I’d recommend.

But seriously, if gay people had even half as much power as Carson and some of his colleagues believe they have, I have no doubt that the world would be in a much better place than it is today.

They’d surely toss Carson into the gay gulag or place him under the rainbow-adorned guillotine, right? That’s a start.

This entry was posted in Conspiracy Theory, LGBT, Wingnuts and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Christopher Foxx

    But seriously, if gay people had even half as much power as Carson and some of his colleagues believe they have, I have no doubt that the world would be in a much better place than it is today

    Yes. From their positions of influence and power Wingnuts see all sorts of all-powerful groups who, apparently, never actually manage to accomplish much.

  • muselet

    Oy.

    Earlier in the speech, Carson told the audience that gay-rights opponents are the real victims of “injustice” because they just want to be “left alone.”

    The fags won’t tolerate our intolerance! They’re the real bigots! Mommy, they’re calling us names again! Make them stop, Mommy!

    Say what you will about Ben Carson, the man does know his audience.

    (Also too, The Naked Communist was written in 1958, a time when gays weren’t exactly well-treated here or in the Soviet Union. Carson is arguing that Marxists—seriously? Marxists?—are now in cahoots with the gays, but why? It makes absolutely no sense, even with the New World Order gibberish thrown in.)

    –alopecia

  • Hemisemidemiquaver

    Dear conservative lurkers:

    Send this man all your money! Send it now! As soon as you get more, send that to him also. You need to make Ben Carson the GOP nominee for the 2016 Presidential race.

    The members of the Point-and-Laugh Party (formerly known as the Democratic Party) thank you.