Don’t Tread On Them

CantorParty

Artist – Jeff Darcy

In other news, if you’d like to know the secret to turning the situation in Iraq around and the true meaning of life, you can tune into cable and network news to find out what the progenitors of the Iraq War have to say.

Who wouldn’t want to know what Bill Kristol and Paul fucking Wolfowitz have to say about it?

According to Wolfowitz, we need to intervene in Iraq and Syria. What could go wrong?

This entry was posted in Iraq, Open Thread and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Redhand

    Bill Kristol, Paul Wolfowitz and Paul Bremer on the teevee to tell what should be done? It’s a travesty these clowns are let anywhere near a microphone!

    • Victor_the_Crab

      Throw in John McCain and Lindsey Graham, and you got the Axis of Weasel.

      • j hentai

        bravo!

  • ninjaf

    Let’s see…who was right about the Iraq war from the beginning? Without any research, Richard Clarke and Eric Shinseki come to mind. Yeah, I can TOTALLY see the cable news folk calling them up for their opinion. ::eyeroll::

  • Badgerite

    The US cannot commit our military again in the thoughtless way it was used before.
    If the US does act, there must be some thinking, strategic planning and diplomacy going on at the top. No ‘Shock and Awe’. (Ridiculous phrase.) The troops would simply end up getting shot at first by the Sunnis and later by the Shiites. If the US acts it must be with some planning, support and coordination with other powers in the region. Then, and only then. Our allies in the region and even our ‘enemies’ in the region must be consulted and listened to for the US to even think of taking action. And the US must have some guarantees on this.