Heads Up: God Will Destroy America Soon Because of Obamacare

JudgementDay

American Family Association President Tim Wildmon says that, between gay rights and Obamacare, God already has plenty of excuses to destroy America, he’s just waiting for the right moment.

WILDMON: Our president is promoting the gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, transgendered and queer agenda like there is no tomorrow. God says homosexuality is immoral, unnatural and unhealthy and should be repented of, not embraced and celebrated as a valid “alternative lifestyle.”

And on the issue of religious freedom, the president is trying to use the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) to force Christian-owned businesses such as Hobby Lobby to violate their convictions. My goodness, the Obama administration even went after the Little Sisters of the Poor, a Catholic charity serving the elderly poor. [...]

The Scripture shows us that God sometimes destroyed nations for their rebellion against His moral standards and their lack of repentance. It will happen to us as well if we continue down this path away from God.

If God is willing to destroy America because of the birth control mandate included in Obamacare, why hasn’t he destroyed the godless heathen bastion of Europe or other industrialized nations that provide free healthcare? Why has China been allowed to remain? Is God running a trade deficit with them, too?

If this God character that Wildmon reveres really was willing to smite a billion people for violating the dubious moral standards of the American Family Association, I’d have to say God is a dick.

This entry was posted in LGBT, Religion, Wingnuts and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • RamOrgan

    The right moment.

    A man, surprised when God answered his prayer in person, said, “God, to you a million dollars is like a penny and a million years is just a moment, right?” God answered, “Yes, my son.” The man continued, “Then could you give me a penny?” God replied, “In a moment.”

  • GrafZeppelin127

    I love how they use meaningless bullshit phrases like “went after” to imply something happened that didn’t. I could make a polite phone call to my bank asking them to please correct an error on my statement, and it could then be said that I “went after” the bank.

    2+2=5, for sufficiently large approximations of 2.

  • Churchlady320

    Oh, please…I heard in 1994 that because of ABORTION the Second Coming preceded by Armageddon was on the first day of the seventh millennium. That, by the reckoning at the time, was Jan. 1 1997, the end of the ‘Sixth Day of Creation” – 4000 years from Adam and Eve to Jesus, 2000 years til 1997 (life being imperfect and counting the begats a tough row to how.) That was based on “a day is as a thousand years and a thousand years is as a day”. But-but-but it WAS definite. 1997 and we’re all toast who have not been Raptured first.

    In the handy booklet, my fave chapter was “If you’re reading this after the Rapture, don’t panic.” Another ‘out’ after the tribulation awaits you.

    So here it is, 2014, and I see goobers revisiting the ‘begats’ and revising the date every month.

    I’m still waiting. I am bored.