Here We Go Again

BlameBush

Artist – Pat Bagley

In other news, Senator Jim Inhofe (R-OK) tells us that he never expected in a million years to see a president who would intentionally ‘support the enemy.’

But Inhofe would never say such a thing, would he? Of course not.

If I were to agree with that, I’d lose all credibility in going on because that is the first thing they’d accuse me of,” Inhofe responded. “But I’d have to tell you, those people have every reason to believe what they are believing now. This couldn’t just keep happening over and over again.”

I’d lose all credibility but, fuck it, Obama is totally in the tank for the evil-doers.

This entry was posted in George W. Bush, Iraq, Open Thread, President Obama and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Victor_the_Crab

    Disdainful asswipes like James Inhofe are why we will never, ever, ever have nice things again.

  • Nefercat

    Fuck Jim Inhofe and the horse that rides and rides him in his most secret dreams.

  • muselet

    Inhofe told [Family Research Council] president Tony Perkins that he is even comfortable leaking information from classified briefings: “All of these hearings, these classified briefings like the one we had this morning, I almost don’t mind talking about what they said because they are all so orchestrated, they always have five or six people from the administration, all of them agreeing with the president.”

    Scandalous! Who could have imagined such a thing? Why, no past administration ever provided briefings with a single viewpoint!

    Where is a meteor when you really need one?

      Hasn’t that been the MO of the republicans from day one? Take something that was SOP for previous administrations and act like it’s scandalous behavior for Obama.

      • muselet

        Yup, and even clownshoes like Inhofe and Perkins know it. They’re playing to the groundlings, keeping the fires of outrage and resentment burning bright. You can pull crap like that if you don’t care about governing, only about winning elections.

        And for the record, I wasn’t entirely joking about the meteor (technically, I should be asking for a meteorite, but meteor is funnier—don’t ask me why).

        –alopecia