Keep Gun and Carry On

It’s the “gunfight at the Golden Corral” on The Daily Show.

The point is, working the overnight at 7-11 isn’t already fucked up enough that, somewhere between emptying out whatever it is that coagulates under the rolling hot dog tray and carding smokers, now you gotta deal with an AK-carrying, constitutional-absolutist, performance artist in a Trilby which is a hat that somehow combines the douchiest parts of a Fedora and a Pork Pie.

We are at the intersection of Open Carry Road and Stand Your Ground Place. [...] According to the NRA’s basic principles you have a right to carry a weapon that may cause a reasonable person to believe they are in danger of great bodily injury, and they have a right, if they feel that way, to respond with deadly force.

It’s good business.

This entry was posted in Comedy, Gun Fetishists and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    Open Carry, I don’t want to tell you how to do your business, but you’re sitting on a bunker full of assault rifles and you use scissors? Shouldn’t that NRA card have a hole through it somewhere?

    –alopecia