No Negotiation

Bergdahl Release

Artist – Rob Rogers

In other news, a self-proclaimed sovereign citizen armed with an assault rifle, bullet proof vest, pepper spray grenades, homemade spike strips, homemade smoke grenades and a gas mask opened fired at a Forsyth County, Georgia courthouse this morning.

Self-proclaimed sovereign citizen Dennis Marx began his assault on the courthouse by trying to drive over a sheriff’s deputy before throwing spike strips to delay any response. He then opened fire from inside his car.

They’re all good guys with guns until they pull the trigger.

You can watch President Obama’s speech from the 70th anniversary of D-Day right here:

Also — here’s Russian President Vladimir Putin having a sad face.

This entry was posted in Georgia, Open Thread and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • beulahmo

    Thanks for the link to Putin’s sad face. Holy crap, that was a satisfying bit of video. I just loved hearing the crowd erupt in a loud cheer for the U.S. President and watching, split screen, the simultaneous images of Barack Obama’s smiling face and Vladimir Putin’s irritated sourpuss. He knows the respectable world sees him as a trifling f-wad, despite his very manly shirtless horseback riding.

    • bbiemeret

      I feel the same way whenever we get an opportunity to see how the rest of the world feels about our leader. With our media in the state it’s in, it’s easy to fall victim to the echo chamber. There are actually millions, millions I say, around the world who love the prez. It’s a breath of fresh air.

  • LTanya Spearman

    http://vine.co/v/MD5Lu5LKvrT
    POTUS is working Putin in a sweat.. SWEET