No News Like Bad News

BadNewsNetwork

Artist – David Horsey

In other news, House Oversight Chairman Darrell Issa has a new scheme; he wants to trawl through the archives and garbage bins to find some dusty old hard drives that may or may not contain a handful innocuous emails that ultimately lead nowhere.

Meanwhile, public faith in Congress has reached a record low of 7 percent, the lowest level since Gallup began asking the question in 1973. The previous record low was 10 percent.

How low can we go?

Programming note… I’ll be offline tomorrow. Enjoy your weekend.

This entry was posted in Benghazi, Open Thread, Poll and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    That cartoon reminds me (once again) of my college friend, who often said, “That’s not funny, it’s true. The truth is never funny.”

    Have a good weekend, Ashby.

    –alopecia

    • bbiemeret

      Yeah, but if we don’t laugh, we cry.

      • muselet

        I laugh about everything for fear of crying. –Pierre-Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais, The Barber of Seville

        (I’ve quoted that one before, as well.)

        –alopecia

  • Churchlady320

    I’m fine with Issa dumpster diving so long as he does it in person.