NRA Apologizes for Upsetting Psychotic Manchildren

The National Rifle Association briefly sided against the psychotic members of Open Carry Texas who carried their long rifles into Chili’s, Sonic, and Chipotle, but now the organization has reversed its position; taking your AK47 or AR15 to dinner is perfectly normal and acceptable.

“It’s a distraction,” Chris Cox, the executive director of the NRA’s Institute for Legislative Action, told NRA News. “There was some confusion, we apologize, again, for any confusion that that post caused.” [...]

It said the activists had “crossed the line from enthusiasm to downright foolishness,” and denounced their tactics as “weird” and even “scary.”

Only in America do you apologize to men who take their rifles with them to get a burrito; men who spend their weekends shooting female mannequins that look like they’ve been sexually assaulted.

The NRA’s enabling is just as consequential as the actions of Open Carry Texas.

This entry was posted in Gun Fetishists, Guns and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    Who had four days in the “NRA rolls over” pool?

    –alopecia

    • Toolymegapoopoo

      I had 7 because that’s how long they usually wait after mass killings to begin whining about the gov’t wanting to use the event to take our guns.

  • Art__VanDalay

    Good. The more the NRA sides with wackos like these guys, the more regular people will start to see through their bullshit.

    • Christopher Foxx

      Regular folks have seen through their bullshit long ago. Anyone left to be “convinced” is an unrepentant wingnut.

      When Columbine, Aurora, Sandy Hook, etc etc etc haven’t done it, this isn’t going to.

  • Brutlyhonest

    I’ve seen several propaganda pieces already praising OCT for taking the fight to that Mothers group because, like all groups wanting reasonable gun control, they are simply puppets of Bloomberg.