Outreach

Meet the latest Fox News Contributor, a man who formed an anti-Hillary Clinton PAC whose acronym reads as “CUNT” complete with bold letters to ensure that you get the point.

via Media Matters

[Roger] Stone is a “professional dirty trickster” who once formed an anti-Hillary Clinton group with the acronym “C.U.N.T.” after he tried “to come up with words for B.I.T.C.H. and just couldn’t do it.”

Fox News and Stone did not respond to Media Matters’ requests for comment.

rogerstone-clintoncunt

“What Hillary Clintion Really Is”

Who was it that predicted the 2016 election would be a misogynistic shitshow unparalleled in the annals of history if Hillary Clinton chose to run?

I think it was me. Not that I was necessarily going out on a long limb to prognosticate. Past is often prologue, after all.

This entry was posted in Election 2016, Hillary Clinton, Roger Stone, Stupid Party, Super Stupid and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Bubble Genius

    Well. Good luck getting publications to run ads with that acronym.

    I need to start an organization dedicated to talking trash about this guy called F.U.C.K.W.I.T.

    • FlipYrWhig

      For Understanding, Caring, Kindness, Warmth, and Interpretations of Truth.

  • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

    These rightwing whackjobs are terrified of Hillary. Absolutely terrified I tell ya!
    As Bob would say they’ve lost their schpedoinkle to the degree that they have no idea how offensive, irrational, disgusting and alienating they have become to anyone outside their delusional and hate-filled shrinking world.

  • Christopher Foxx

    Not just the acronym. The picture isn’t subtle either.

    • Draxiar

      My thoughts exactly.