Palling Around With Domestic Terrorists

SheriffMack

As you’re probably aware by now, Jerad and Amanda Miller went on a shooting spree over the weekend, executing two cops and one other before turning their guns on themselves.

A lot of information has come to light since they declared the start of a revolution at a CiCi’s pizza in Las Vegas where two unsuspecting police officers were having lunch.

Among the vast trove of information about the Millers (or as Chez calls them; the Killers) that has been revealed post-mortem is their association with the domestic terrorists who descended on Cliven Bundy’s ranch and pointed their rifles at Bureau of Land Management (BLM) employees.

The Millers reportedly quit their jobs and sold their belongings so they could stand with the Bundy ranch militiamen where Jerad Miller wrote “the next Waco” would take place.

Among their numerous Facebook photos is this one which shows Jerad Miller, one of the two shooters, posing with former Arizona Sheriff Richard Mack.

Richard-Mack-Jerad-Miller

When Fox News was in the middle of relentlessly promoting the Cliven Bundy militia, they had Richard Mack on the air when he said this:

“We were actually strategizing to put all the women up at the front. If they are going to start shooting, it’s going to be women that are going to be televised all across the world getting shot by these rogue federal officers.”

Between announcing their plans to overthrow the government, overthrow President Obama, take “their country back,” holding rallys in Washington to overthrow the govenrment, and threatening to enact “Second Amendment remedies,” one can hardly differentiate between empty rhetoric posted by right wing extremists and real, actual threats.

The shear scope and amount of violent, anti-government rhetoric has reached a point where it would take an overwhelming amount of resources to sort fact from fiction.

The Millers posted right wing rhetoric on Alex Jones’ Infowars and Facebook for years before carrying out their short-lived revolution, but the language used by them is sometimes indistinguishable from the rhetoric used by right wing celebrities and even sitting congressmen.

Jerad Miller’s manifesto could easily be mistaken for a Republican fundraising letter, the rantings of pro-gun rights group, or the raison d’être of someone’s campaign for public office.

Matt Rosendale filmed a campaign ad which shows him shooting down a drone. Joni Ernst pledged to “unload” on Obamacare. John Stone even fired a cannon and said he’s prepared to use his cannon just like his forefathers did.

My forefathers used a cannon like this to fight the British in Savannah and win us a constitution. As the only licensed firearms dealer in America running for Congress, I’m willing to do the same if we have to.

On the celebrity front, the ugly rantings of Ted Nugent are well documented and more recently Joe the Fraudulent Plumber proclaimed that guns are “mostly for hunting down politicians”

The anti-government movement has become normalized and popularized by Fox News, the conservative entertainment complex, irresponsible statesmen, and unhinged celebrities.

In hindsight, with their rants on social media, we should have seen it coming. In hindsight, we did see it coming. We can see the next one coming.

How far will this go before it ends?

As you might imagine, Alex Jones is already claiming that the Millers are a false flag that’s being used to smear him.

(H/T Southern Poverty Law Center)

This entry was posted in Alex Jones, Terrorism and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • D_C_Wilson

    I’d like to see someone to a comparison of their manifesto and the Texas GOP platform:

    http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/5-craziest-planks-draft-texas-gop-platform-ban-morning-after-pill-ending-direct-election-sen

    I think the only difference would be that the Texas GOP forgot to mention HAARP.

  • drspittle

    It’s not just Fox and conservative media who are to blame for spewing noxious vapors. The Mainslime Media are more than happy to portray White Republican Thugs as reasonable people who contribute rational ideas and to breathlessly repeat the lies and slurs. Mainslimers have mainstreamed racism, bigotry, vile hatred and violence.

  • trgahan

    “The shear scope and amount of violent, anti-government rhetoric has reached a point
    where it would take an overwhelming amount of resources to sort fact from fiction.”

    The tacit understanding here is that if we provide them the election results in 2016:
    it will all go away (ie. funding and media exposure will be redirected).

    Jones et al. who make money off it will still be there but their job will be to keep the base simmering in case any future elections don’t go their way either national or in nationally electoral important states.

    So basically, it is extortion by an armed minority amplified by a small group of oligarchs who build quite a propaganda machine…just as the founding fathers intended the system to work.

  • Nefercat

    According to NotJoe the NotPlumber, the 2nd amendment trumps the unalienable right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness as stated in the Declaration of Independence.

    He can strut around humping his guns on the graves of murdered children and by God, that makes him a patriot and unpatriotic assholes (you can tell who they are by how they are mourning their murdered children) are to, in Joe’s words, “back off.”

    “In hindsight, we did see it coming.” Also in foresight. Remember the DHS report on domestic terrorism that was squashed after protests by domestic terrorists?

  • Pithy Eponym Here

    Then they retreat into their little cockroach bolt-holes and say “Well I never SAID specifically that people should do that”. Folks that’s how propaganda works. The power of suggestion. SOMEBODY’s gonna take it into their head to try it, it’s axiomatic.

  • Nefercat

    “one can hardly differentiate between empty rhetoric posted by right wing extremists and real, actual threats”
    And, indeed, why should we? Assume each and every one of them means every word that comes out of their mouths.

  • Badgerite

    So, these were ‘good guys’ with guns who were part of their Good Guys with Guns Movement who then walked into a place of business with their openly carried weapons and unloaded on two police officers having a snack and then walked into a Walmart and killed one other person whose offense must have been, whatever. So, people ( good people ) ended up dead, even though no one stopped the open carry of weapons and two of those people were police and were therefore armed as well. Another words, the attackers have the advantage due to the element of surprise and having an armed ‘good guy with a gun’ there will not ensure anyone’s safety.
    So, the NRA is just full of crap. Surprise me.

    • Lancelot Link

      Apparently, the other man was killed because he was a Good Guy with a Gun.

  • morningsky

    Last time I checked about 70,000 tried this trick at a place called Gettysburg. Didn’t have a good result.