Party of No

Boehner vs Obama

Artist – Rob Rogers

In other news, Wisconsin Republican state congressional candidate Karen Mueller warns us that, if we accept gay marriage, pretty soon sisters will be marrying each other.

“We’ve got, for instance, two sisters, and these two sisters want to get married. They love each other. They are committed to each other. They want to spend the rest of their life together,” attorney Karen Mueller, the candidate, said according to The Tomah Journal.

That’s not exactly how it works.

Meanwhile, it can be confirmed that Fox News host Brian Kilmeade regularly consumes paint chips.

    A fucking doorknob is a member of Mensa compared to Brian Kilmeade!

  • joseph2004

    Who cares.
    Hey, where’s my honey bunny? I miss her. (You know who you are ;-)