Plan B

BlanB

Artist – Chan Lowe

In other news, famed hog slaughterer, Obamacare shooter, and Cobra cosplayer Joni Ernst won the Iowa Republican primary for U.S. Senate last night. Thanks, Mitt.

Meanwhile, Allen West is asking you to send him some money right away so he can put a stop to this whole Bergdahl business.

How will he do that? Osmosis. I guess.

Speaking of Bergdahl — his hometown has canceled their celebration of his return home because they were expecting too many protesters.

‘Merika.

    1. Gee, thanks, Iowa. Thanks a heap.

    2.

    In December 2013, as Paul Waldman noted, West criticized President Obama for purportedly having “abandoned” Bergdahl. West wrote: “This past POW/MIA national day of recognition, Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel reiterated a pledge to secure the young Army NCO being held captive, but have there been any actions? Any time, attention, or even mention from the Commander-in-Chief? Nah, no camera highlights in it for him.” He later admonished readers to “not forget” Bergdahl because he deserves “our time and attention.”

    [Link to Allen West's site omitted because he doesn't really deserve our time and attention, does he?]

    But now Allen West wants Barack Obama impeached for making a deal that freed Bowe Bergdahl. Well, that’s not entirely true. What he really wants is for dumb people to stick their hands in their wallets and give him their dough. Impeachment is just schmuck bait.

    Allen West is shameless.

    3. And to think, Righties (claim to) wonder why we Lefties don’t say nicer things about them. Why ever could that be?

      Allen West is shameless

      Worse. He actually believes himself and has no sense of hypocrisy.

      • Victor_the_Crab

        Like most Republican politicians.

        • Christopher Foxx

          Most? Speaking in absolutes is always (ha!) risky, but I’d say “Like all Republicans.”