Reince Priebus Doesn’t Know Much, But He Knows Hillary is Disqualified

While claiming that Benghazi left Hillary Clinton “disqualified” from running for president, RNC Chairman Reince Priebus admitted that he doesn’t actually know much about the former secretary of state.

Priebus laid out a broad critique of Clinton’s entire political tenure, saying she has done nothing to justify her position as a viable presidential candidate.

“She gets an ‘F’ as secretary of State,” he said. “Go to her Senate days, what’s there? I don’t know.

I don’t know what’s there but I’m sure it’s bad.

picard-facepalm2

With renowned orator and strategist Reince Priebus at the helm, Democrats can’t lose.

This entry was posted in Hillary Clinton, Super Stupid and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Nefercat

    I can’t get over the little turd yammering about how showing up as an invited guest to Sunday morning gasbag shows is now a required part of the work day for Clinton and not to do so makes her ineligible to be President.

    (As in {squaaaaall!} “Hillary Clinton was tired and she failed to report for duty and, therefor, I don’t know she can President Of The United States” {squaaaawk!}

  • muselet

    Reince Priebus thinks Hillary Clinton “has done nothing to justify her position as a viable presidential candidate.”

    Rand Paul is the current R presidential frontrunner. Perhaps Mr Priebus would care to enlighten those of us who live in the real world what the junior Senator from Kentucky has accomplished that justifies his position as a viable presidential candidate.

    The answer would be amusing, if nothing else.

    –alopecia

    • Hemisemidemiquaver

      True dat.

      Let him ask the same of Ted Cruz, Piyush Jindal, Jeb Bush, Allen West, Ben Carson. Is Sarah Palin running?

      I guess the “old, tired hag” routine didn’t poll well, in addition to Ronald Reagan, John McCain and Bob Dole.

    • Nefercat

      Amusing, and no doubt startling.

  • GrafZeppelin127

    I don’t know what’s there but I’m sure it’s bad.

    Republican politics in a nutshell.