Sen. Rand Paul’s Sick Sense Of Humor

Wingnuts were on parade for their annual convention in Fort Worth, Texas this past Friday (where the scooters and on-sight repairs were provided for a fee) and, while Senator Ted Cruz could have walked with the unofficial award for Most Fanatical, Jingoistic, Religious Nut-bag Rhetoric Ever Uttered By Any Sane Standard as he opened up his speech by suggesting that America’s fight against the Nazis is like Right wing America’s fight against the Obama administration, I think Sen. Rand Paul may have overcome the odds to take the prize:

In Rand Paul’s sicko-fantasy-America, the country’s top Democrats would be the target of drone strikes while being held hostage by the Taliban in a deal he seems to consider square.

Why? Because freedom and democracy are only safe in the hands of the people who truly despise them the most, obviously.

The Vag’-probe party of anti-science clowns, racists, and gay-bashing psychopaths whose collective pulse never indicates any emotion as they ignore the cries for help and the struggling in trying to drown government in a bathtub– believe they are the champions of freedom. They seem to think they’re better than the Taliban and the Nazis. Adorable.

Rand Paul’s stand-up bit is being described by some as “a joke,” but I ain’t laughing. These people scare the shit out of me. Their “happy” looks like sadism’s mugshot.

This entry was posted in Elections, Far-right Intellectual Violence, Foreign Policy, Rand Paul, Republican Party, Wingnuts, Worst Persons, WTF and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    Righties simply do not understand humor.

    John August once talked about five-year-olds telling jokes: they understand the setup/punchline form, but they don’t know how to make the punchline connect to what goes before so they say a bunch of stuff that approximates a setup and then shout, “Poop!” (which, August admitted, is sometimes very funny). The difference between five-year-olds and Righties is that Righties shout, “Death to our enemies!” in place of a proper punchline (and that’s never funny).

    Then again, Righties fancy themselves the heirs of Conan the Barbarian, not of George Carlin.

    –alopecia

  • Badgerite

    Have these guys ever even picked up a history book. The big mouth in Indiana ( I think the state’s former Attorney General ) seems to think the fact that Hitler won an election during hard economic times for Germany means that the American election of 2008 is somehow similar. So, basically, any candidate who wins an election during hard economic times qualifies as Hitler.
    News Flash! That wasn’t what was objectionable about Hitler.

    • muselet

      That was Indiana state Treasurer Richard Mourdock.

      –alopecia

      • Badgerite

        Yeah, that’s the one. And the irony is that Hitler would be the one to react the way they have about Bergdahl. They focus in on some superfluous aspect of history and leave out the essential aspect of Nazism. Hitler would have been happy to leave Bergdahl behind. To have him executed.

  • ranger11

    Stand with Rand? I’d like to Stand on Rand.

  • drspittle

    These vampires scare the hell out of me, too, MrBrink.

  • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

    Ayn Rand Paul = asshole with a bad hairdo and stupidity emanating from his mouth perpetually. Just another day in wingnutville.