Stephen Colbert’s Batshit Serious

Stephen Colbert has been given another excuse to talk about “Keith Ablowme” and Global Marijuana Mind Control.

He doesn’t want to be a conspiracy theory guy but does that sound like perhaps but why is that?

And marijuana is clearly involved here folks because you would have to be baked out of your gourd to be that paranoid.

I cannot watch Stuart Varney and Ablow gleefully confirming each other’s bullshit opinions and obviously-coached concern trolling without palm-over-face laughing.

There isn’t a shred of dignity between them.

This entry was posted in Comedy, Sports, Stephen Colbert and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Nefercat

    “There isn’t a shred of dignity between them.”

    No, no, I think I did see a tiny shred of dignity. It was right between them. It was whimpering and sobbing until, defeated at last, it put on a big red clown nose and scuttled off screen.