The Bubble Genius Bob & Chez Show 6/12/14

bcs_bidondi

The Best of Bidondi: Chez is sick this week, so instead of entirely skipping the show, we thought we’d assemble a “best of” episode featuring all of our Dan Bidondi segments, packaged into one convenient show. In case you’re just joining us, Dan Bidondi is the conspiracy theorist who hosts his own radio show and contributes to Alex Jones’ InfoWars.com. He’s also known for infiltrating the Sandy Hook, Boston Marathon and Naval Yard press conferences and disrupting them with allegations of “false flag” conspiracies. Enjoy! Brought to you by Bubble Genius, the BobCesca.com Amazon Link and the Bowen Law Group.

There’s more political banter in the Bob & Chez Show After Party. If you’re not a member, subscribe already. Only $6/month, cancel any time.

NEW! Download individual After Party podcasts for $2 each via our Band Camp page.

Download the mp3 (54 minutes, 23mb)
RSS Feed
Bob & Chez Show Archive

Bubble Genius

This entry was posted in Bob and Chez Show. Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    “Soylent Green is people!” followed by a jingle with the line, “Stick with us, you’ll be well-fed.” Either that’s quite a coincidence or you have a stranger sense of humor than I ever gave you credit for, Bob.

    My goodness, that was a painful hour. Funny, but painful.

    Feel better soon, Chez.

    –alopecia

    • HilaryB

      Yeah. That intro was rather apropos.

      • muselet

        A bit on the nose, if you’ll pardon the expression.

        –alopecia

  • HilaryB

    Too funny. My ultimate favorite though is the Bidondi Road Show about the black crows that are evil, but not really evil, and how they were relentlessly peckin’ at two peaces released by the Pope and eventually got away, and something about a hermaphrodite “deedy.” I still can’t understand all of dose dings he was saying.

    Hope Chez feels better soon.

  • Draxiar

    Goddamn this never gets old! Laughed just as hard the second time around.

  • Art__VanDalay

    Same ding wit chu Chez from ahhh, ahhh, ahhhh, da Daily Bantah.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Is it Christmas already? :D

  • Badgerite

    Gave myself a headache laughing. But it was worth it.

  • David L.

    Thanks for this, made my day.

    Now I’ll have Dan’s voice once more relentlessly peckin’ at my brain for the next week or so, but totally worth it!