War in Afghanistan: End in Sight

1401426669000-benson (1)Artist — Steve Benson

In other news, same-sex marriage officially began in Illinois today.

Meanwhile, the U.S. State Department has confirmed that “an American carried out the May 25 suicide bombing in Syria. It is believed to be the first time a U.S. citizen has been involved in an attack of this kind as part of the Syrian civil war.” Abu-Salha lived in Florida, so he’s cool. Right?

This entry was posted in Afghanistan, Cartoons, Open Thread, President Obama and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • FlipYrWhig

    If the NSA was tapping American citizen Abu-Sahla’s phone, would that be an outrage, a great outrage, or the greatest outrage ever? I’m dusting off my Awlaki arguments to gear up for the next tilt with the would-be civil libertarians.