Wheel of Political Fortune

Let us spin.

I'd Like to Buy a Foul

Artist – Steve Artley

The first thing I saw when I got up today was a poll showing that people don’t like Bowe Bergdahl (fuck your poll) which was immediately followed by John Boehner refusing to use the words “domestic terrorism” in regards to the Millers.

We also had 2 shootings before I even had lunch, one at a school in Oregon and one at a Wal-Mart in Missouri. I still haven’t eaten.

Needlessly to say, I just didn’t have it in me today. Maybe tomorrow will be different.

    Some days it just doesn’t pay to roll out of bed.

    –alopecia

  • Ellen Kuhlmann

    Hope Bergdahl is being protected from the news that his release is equated as a horror on par with Benghazi, but he will hear about it sometime. If I were him, I would stay in the German hospital a good long while.

  • jjasonham

    Eric Cantor…..Discuss.

    • muselet

      *snerk* Hahahahahaha *gasp* hahahahahahahahaha (Oh, my ribs!) hahahahahahahahaha!

      If you want meaningful discussion, check with me tomorrow.

      –alopecia