WTF?

LegitFry

This is going to get a little weird.

Oklahoma Republican primary candidate Timothy Ray Murray is not ready to concede the race to Representative Frank Lucas because he believes Lucas is a “body double” impostor.

Murray brings it up in his letter announcing his plan to contest Lucas’s election writing, “…it is widely known Rep. Frank D. Lucas is no longer alive and has been displayed by a look alike.”

[His] campaign website goes into detail about his theory that Lucas was hanged “…executed by the world court on or about jan. 11, 2011…” in Ukraine.

Is Representative Lucas a cleverly disguised body double, android, or robot?

Lucas claims that he isn’t and I’m willing to take him at his word on this one.

“Many things have been said about me, said to me during course of my campaigns. This is the first time I’ve ever been accused of being a body double or a robot,” said Rep. Lucas.

Not-coincidentally, this is the first time I can recall of an accusation such as this being made. We’re way beyond Manchurian candidate.

This entry was posted in WTF and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    Sounds like somebody’s off his meds.

    The election board officials received Murray’s letter. So far, he has not formally filed a petition to contest Lucas’ election.

    He has until Friday to do that.

    My two bucks says he files that petition.

    –alopecia

  • Nefercat

    His website is deeply disturbing.

    He points out that he is human.
    He thinks President Ford gave him a lifetime appointment as ambassador to the UN.
    His English is oddly phrased and bizarrely disjointed:
    “As your Ambassador, Hon. Timothy Ray Murray, for The People of The United States, I have:
    * Requested and obtained in 2013, Protection from partial or whole life placement on Starship without the knowledge and or will of any person(s) on Earth or in Space, and the storage of partial human size life on Earth or in this Solar system. This matter is sealed with The People, The U.S. President, and The U.S. Supreme Court.”

    I hope (no snark) he gets the help he apparently needs.
    It is depressing that he received 5.2% of the vote.

    • AJ Slemmer

      I wonder if he knows David “Uberkook” Icke… en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

    • muselet

      Charlie Pierce:

      Murray came home with 5.2 percent of the vote, and we’ll hold off for another time how much I never want to meet anyone who is part of that 5.2 percent.

      I’m with Pierce on that one.

      –alopecia

  • Churchlady320

    I think it simply proves America is STILL the land of opportunity. For just about ANYONE.

    Oh. My. God.

  • AJ Slemmer

    Of _COURSE_ Lucas_bot is programmed to say “he” isn’t dead or a robot. That’s exactly the sort of thing Nobama would make it say!!1!

    This is all just an attempted distraction from the World Cup distraction from Benghazzzzziiiii!!

  • Robert Scalzi

    Only in Teabagistan is this even possible – LOL