Another Distraction

The downing of a passenger plane carrying nearly 300 people is a great opportunity to abandon our coverage of immigrant children, wouldn’t you say?

Boss Limbaugh seems to think so.

LIMBAUGH: It’s a Malaysian Airlines jet and can you — I’ve got the British Open on the top menu, monitor, I haven’t had CNN on all day, what do you bet they have broomed everything and are covering wall-to-wall the Malaysian Airlines flight shot down by a missile? This is, I mean, you talk about — I don’t want to appear to be callous here, folks, but you talk about an opportunity to abandon the bad Obama news at the border, and no, I’m not suggesting anything other than how the media operates.

The damn Liberal Media is at again, covering a major international crisis that could lead to increased hostilities and war instead of spending ever single moment on immigration.

“Bad Obama news” is far more important, folks.

This entry was posted in Rush Limbaugh, Russia, Stupid Party, Super Stupid and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Ipecac

    Well, they haven’t had a chance to blame the plane crash on Obama yet. Once they do, then it will be okay to cover it 24/7.

    • Ellen Kuhlmann

      they will find a way, perhaps by saying Obama didn’t handle the crisis correctly, didn’t see Putin as enough of a threat, etc. etc.

      • hanadora444

        And, of course, since Obama won’t declare immediate war on whoever, we can blast him on that.

    • Treading_Water

      President Obama paid Bill Ayers to shoot down that jet with an ACORN in order to distract us from the refugee immigrant crisis that he manufactured in order to distract us from Benghazi which was a false flag operation designed to distract us from Fast and Furious which was just a psy-ops campaign to distract us from Solyndra which was a front company created to distract us from President Obama’s abysmal bowling score and arugula also too.

  • missliberties

    This is good news for Chris Christi.

  • muselet

    This is what happens when everything is seen through the lens of partisan politics.

    –alopecia

  • Ellen Kuhlmann

    Rush sees a conspiracy behind every bush.

  • hanadora444

    “I don’t want to appear to be callous here, folks, but….”
    There are about eight or nine things I could say off the top of my head about this line. But, since I don’t know where to start, I won’t bother. I’ll just let the line sit there.

    • Lady Willpower

      “I don’t want to appear to be callous here, folks, but… it’s the only thing I really do well?”

    • aynwrong

      “I don’t want to appear to be callous here, folks, but….”

      Too late.

  • mdblanche

    “I’ve got the British Open on the top menu, monitor”

    Clearly nobody told Rush that the British Open is just away of distracting him from all the latest “bad Obama news.”

  • Ipecac

    Surprised it took them a day.

    I give you, John McCain:

    Mr. McCain said that Mr. Obama is running a “cowardly administration
    that failed to give the Ukrainians weapons with which to defend
    themselves.”