Buffer Zone

BufferZones

Artist – Jen Sorensen

In other news, American companies added 285,000 jobs during the month of June according to the ADP Research Institute.

Meanwhile, Texas Land Commissioner Jerry Patterson says Governor Rick Perry has become a “West Coast metrosexual” because he doesn’t wear shitkicker cowboy boots anymore.

We don’t wear cowboy boots in the North or on the East Coast either. What does that make us?

This entry was posted in Economy, Jobs, Open Thread, Rick Perry, Supreme Court and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Nefercat

    “We don’t wear cowboy boots in the North or on the East Coast either. What does that make us?”

    Silly! North and East Coast metrosexuals, of course.