Conspiracy Theory

CruzOathkeepers

It may seem reasonable to you that the FAA temporarily banned flights to Israel after rockets landed near the Ben-Gurion International Airport, especially after a civilian airliner was just shot down in Ukraine, killing 295 people, but Texas senator and demagogue extraordinaire Ted Cruz (R) says this is an Obama plot to force Israel to comply with his demands for… something.

WASHINGTON, D.C. — U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, today questioned the Obama Administration’s decision to ban flights to Israel while, at the same time, announcing continuing aid that will be funneled to the terrorist organization, Hamas.

Aiding Hamas while simultaneously isolating Israel does two things. One, it helps our enemy. Two, it hurts our ally,” said Sen. Cruz.

He added, “The facts suggest that President Obama has just used a federal regulatory agency to launch an economic boycott on Israel, in order to try to force our ally to comply with his foreign-policy demands.

Just the facts, folks.

Why would President Obama boycott Israel while funneling aid to Hamas? Is there something he isn’t telling us? We all know he is, in fact, not at all a secret Muslim usurper who doesn’t appreciate the Star Spangled Banner, right? Probably.

In case it isn’t clear, we are not “aiding Hamas” unless aiding Hamas consists of funding the appropriation of food, water, shelter, and medical care for civilian people who no longer have it because a fucking bomb just destroy their homes, hospitals, schools, markets, and most of their lives.

People are dying and Ted Cruz is playing a dangerous game of politics.

This entry was posted in Wingnuts and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://vermillionbrain.blogspot.com/ Vermillion

    Okay, I jsut gotta say that this:

    “Aiding Hamas while simultaneously isolating Israel does two things. One, it helps our enemy. Two, it hurts our ally,” said Sen. Cruz.

    has got to be the HANDS DOWN MOST INTELLGENCE-INSULTING THING I HAVE HEARD HIM SAY.

    NO FUCKING SHIT, CRUZ.

  • OldLefty

    I know they say this guy looks like Joe McCarthy, (and he does), but in this photo he looks like Bela Lugosi.

    • LTanya Spearman

      More like “Grandpa Munster” from TV series “The Munster.

      • Victor_the_Crab

        I always thought he looked like a pudgy, middle aged Jughead Jones, except Jughead was a slot smarter and nicer than Cruz.

    • Christopher Foxx

      Which is relevant because….

  • muselet

    An economic boycott?

    A 24-hour suspension of flights because of safety concerns constitutes an economic boycott?

    Righties really have a problem with words actually having meanings, don’t they?

    –alopecia

  • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

    Maniac on the loose……again.

  • bphoon

    Typical Cruz. Chicken Little yelling “The sky is falling! The sky is falling!” loses his impact after a while. On the other hand, how could you take anything this lunatic says seriously?

  • LTanya Spearman

    He’s no different than Faux news Megyn Kelly, lied to her audience by claiming that the FAA has not issued a travel ban over Ukraine, in order to bash Pres. Obama over Israel. By the way, FAA has banned commercial travel over Ukraine since April.