Huddled Masses

HuddledMasses

Artist – David Horsey

In other news, the United Nations is pushing Mexico and the United States grant refugee status to the undocumented children who have come here from Central America.

Even if the Obama administration agrees with the U.N., which I believe they do judging by statements made yesterday by White House spokesman Josh Earnest, their hands may be tied. Congress sure as hell wouldn’t approve of that.

We actually had a commenter decry Lady Liberty for being French yesterday, so this cartoon is especially amusing to me.

This entry was posted in Immigration, Open Thread and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    In case you missed it, Sarah Palin called for Barack Obama’s impeachment today at Breitbart.

    In other news, John Boehner’s ulcer flared up today.

    –alopecia