Invasion

Artist – Tim Eagan

In other news, President Obama is expected to sign an executive order on Monday which will add LGBT persons to an existing non-discrimination order that prevents discrimination based on race, sex, or religion.

Meanwhile, House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell “Witch Hunt” Issa says he will give the White House one more chance to comply with his subpoena or else… something. There’s not actually anything Issa can do.

This has been one of the most hellish weeks in recent memory. I think we could all use a coke and a smile, preferably with a shot of your favorite liquor in it.

Have a good weekend.

This entry was posted in Immigration, LGBT, Open Thread and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Victor_the_Crab

    I recommend Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum (47% alcohol, 94.6 proof) mixed in with A&W Diet Root Beer. I use a full tall glass with no more than a third of it rum. Good taste and you’ll get a nice long lasting buzz from it. Just the thing you need after this awful week.

    • JMAshby

      Using low calorie soda will get you smashed extra fast. If that’s your objective though, it’s great.

      Try Jameson and Ginger Ale

      • Victor_the_Crab

        I’m more of a rum or vodka type, but I’ll keep your recommendation at hand, Ashby.

      • Ashes Defacto

        You’d mix Jameson? There are few words for such tragedy.

        • JMAshby

          I would have said the same thing but I ordered it on a whim at BWWs and it was excellent.