Perry Security

PerryAlamo

Artist – Dave Granlund

In other news, the co-founder of the virulently anti-immigrant Minuteman Project has announced that he will organize a revival of the group next spring.

What could go wrong?

Meanwhile, McDonald’s has fired the mother who was arrested for allowing her daughter to play in a nearby park while she was at work. If she couldn’t afford daycare before, she certainly won’t be able to after getting fired. Fuck you McDonald’s.

This entry was posted in Immigration, Open Thread, Rick Perry and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    Jim Gilchrist is, without irony (or self-awareness), calling his new effort to keep out the browns “Operation Normandy”:

    If you are familiar with the Normandy invasion of France in 1944, then you have an idea how large and logistically complicated this event will be. However, there is one difference. We are not going to the border to invade anyone. We are going there to stop an invasion.

    Gollies, who was trying to stop the invasion at Normandy? Hang on, it’s right on the tip of my tongue …

      Like most of his ilk, Gilchrist is a fucking idiot.

      • muselet

        Yes. Yes, he is.

        If anyone’s interested, the OC Weekly has made merry sport of Jim Gilchrist ever since he slithered onto the public stage.

        –alopecia