Suspicious Characters

OneofUs

Artist – Nick Anderson

In other news, Bank of America’s Countrywide unit was ordered to pay a fine of $1.3 billion today for selling shitty mortgages ahead of the 2008 financial crisis. Calling them “defective” mortgages doesn’t cut it.

Meanwhile, Speaker of the House John Boehner apparently didn’t get the Okay from Boss Limbaugh before declaring that impeachment is off the table.

And finally, Rep. Steve Stockman (R-TX) basically called Lois Lerner a bitch today except he didn’t actually the word because he’s a Very Serious Grown Man with a stupid smirk.

This entry was posted in Open Thread, Rush Limbaugh, Steve Stockman and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Draxiar

    “A word that rhymes with witch”
    Hrm…could it be snitch? rich? twitch? itch? Mitch? I just can’t seem to place it. Okay Steve, I give up…what is it? What do you think Lois Lerner is? Just say it…we’re all in suspense!