Swing and a Miss

Just one photograph can tell you a lot about the people who are taking time out of their lives to protest children.

IlleaglesDerp

“No Illeagles”

If you’re going to spray paint something that is clearly intended for the world to see, you should probably make sure you spell it right.

The building with the misspelled graffiti is a federal facility that may be used as a shelter for undocumented children that are being dispersed throughout the country. The children will remain in the custody and care of the Department of Health and Human Services, but apparently some local residents in Westminster, Maryland think brown children do not belong in their town even if they’re confined to a federal facility.

(photo: Jenna Johnson/The Washington Post)

This entry was posted in Immigration, Super Stupid and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • WiscoJoe

    Are we sure that this sign is misspelled?

    I wouldn’t want sick birds at my school either. Avian flu is a real threat!

    Also, I love that the graffiti artist is implicitly welcoming undocumented Republicans.

  • muselet

    Maybe they should start with little words like “cat” and “mommy” before they try hard words like “illegal.”

    And the folks responsible for this little bit of tagging will never in a million years understand why the rest of us are laughing at them.

    –alopecia

  • RamOrgan

    That wall is prima facie evidence that the eagle is indeed ill.

  • Dennis Collins

    Well, they have nothing to worry their kinder-phobic little brains. All the sick eagles will be sent to Plum Island, New York.
    Pathetic people who want the president to simultaneously disobey and enforce the laws related to immigration.

    • j hentai

      plum island was an excellent book!

  • Chris Boardman

    that’s right, we insist on only healthy eagles. This is America after all, where we apparently welcome undocumented Republicans!