The Latest Embarrassment

Someone’s going rogue. Again.

via TPM

“Tired of media filters? Well, so am I,” the former Republican vice presidential candidate wrote in an announcement on her Facebook page. “So, let’s go rogue together and launch our own member-supported channel! This will be OUR channel, for you and for me, and we’ll all get to call it like it is.”

If you’re tired of the lamestream media filters, I have good news for you! For the low price of $100 per year (more than Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime) you can now have pure, unfiltered stupidity transmitted directly onto your Real American retinas 24 hours a day.

Nope

This entry was posted in Sarah Palin, Stupid Party, Super Stupid and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • trgahan

    So one of the great grifters of the right wing masses decided to finally cut out the middle man in her long con?

    or is this because she can’t get her Q rating off the floor long enough (compounded by others stealing her act) that the phone calls for TV appearances/book deals/etc. are drying up and livin’ La Vida Right Wing Loco ain’t cheap?

    • JMAshby

      I suspect the latter.

  • muselet

    It’s the promo video (at the link) that gives Sarah Palin’s latest endeavor a genuine sense of dignity and gravity.

    Rich Lowry is already recorded as Subscriber Number 1 (if you’ve managed to forget this little gem of his, I envy you). Subscriber Number 2 is John McCain (unless Cindy monitors his credit cards, in which case Subscriber Number 2 is someone called “John Smith”).

    –alopecia

  • Badgerite

    I look forward to seeing her on “Celebrity Boxing”. Or is that show not on the air anymore?

  • Nefercat

    “The channel’s website prominently features a national debt counter and a countdown clock for days left in the Obama administration. Several sample videos, including a video of Palin’s call for the President’s impeachment, are also posted.”

    Wait. The business plan is that enough people will pay out $10/month to make this boring, same ol’ same ol’ bitchfest profitable?

    Pffft. I have a little Roku box and I can get hundreds of goofy channels for free.

  • ruth crocker

    thanks, i get enough stupid for free.

  • Nefercat

    This appears to be a dream come true for Palin in that everything on the website appears to be old articles, videos, interviews, etc. She already did the “work” and now all she has to do is yammer about her favorite thing, her. Even her bunny-boiler rants about the President are not new.

    So, has Grifticia received permission from the copyright owners of all these clips, interviews, articles, photos, etc. to use them?

    • Brutlyhonest

      “All of them.”

  • Brutlyhonest

    Best. Grifter. Ever.

  • Dennis Collins

    WOW! Must be a really bright and budget conscientious group to figure out how to run that operation on twelve subscribers. I wonder too, when Ms Palin quits at the mid year point will the 3 fully paid subscribers be reimbursed 1/2 their contribution?