The White Whale

WhiteWhale

Artist – Joe Heller

In other news, Big Oil company ExxonMobil has announced that it will comply with President Obama’s executive order barring discrimination of LGBT persons. Why does ExxonMobil hate America?

Meanwhile, WorldNutDaily says we should impeach the president because people on Facebook want to.

I can’t think of a better reason.

This entry was posted in LGBT, Open Thread and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Tony Lavely

    “… executive order baring discrimination of LGBT persons”
    I thought that was the media’s job? Oh, you meant ‘barring,’ I guess.

    • JMAshby

      Argh

      • Tony Lavely

        What’s a ‘r’ between friends, anyway. Thanks for sharing, seriously!

    • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

      Pedantic petulance from a prick perhaps?

      • Tony Lavely

        Thanks for the alliteration; sadly lacking I was.

      • Christopher Foxx

        He was neither petulant nor a prick about it. He humorously pointed out a meaning-changing typo. If anyone is being prickish, it’s the person who takes offense at that.

  • Brutlyhonest

    On the CBS excuse for news tonight, I saw a better reason to impeach him: The President is shirking his duties to attend political fundraisers. I shit you not. That shitstain major garret was appalled by how many fundraisers the President has been too (almost twice as many as w by this point in his reign) when he should be … somewhere else focusing on whatever the crisis du jour happens to be.

    • https://www.facebook.com/Phydeaux.Speaks Bob Rutledge

      Poutrageous!

  • Draxiar

    Is there a Godwin’s Law for cries of impeachment?